Miniature Wedding Dress Replica FAQs
How Do I Order a Miniature replica?
Please contact us by email at email@example.com along with the pictures of the dress.
Do you require any more information to get started with my order?
Yes, we do. We would like to know the following:
- If the dress is by a designer please let us know the Name of the designer and the Model number of the dress. This helps us find more pictures of the dress which is required to view minute details.
- The Exact Color of the dress. The computer could play tricks with our eyes so we need this information to be absolutely sure.
- The Name of your country. This helps us calculate the correct shipping rate and time duration to your country.
- The date by which you would want your miniature delivered to you.
- Your budget. Sometimes customers do not want to cross a certain limit. We would like to know your budget so that we could be able to give you the dress for a lesser price.
How long will my miniature wedding dress take?
Current Processing time is 1-2 weeks.
How much will it cost?
Each dress is priced individually depending on the style and complexity of the dress and whether worn with or without a veil and headdress. All of these factors will be taken into consideration when quoting a cost.
After reviewing your photos and corresponding about dress details, labor for gown features including style, lace application, and beadwork is calculated. Other accessories such as veils, bouquets, and head wreaths are optional. Generally, a replica gown will be $50-$300.
Can I have a miniature version made of my veil, tiara and my bouquet?
Yes, we make miniature veils, tiaras, headdresses, and bouquets.
Could I include a miniature wedding dress on my wedding list?
Yes. They make an ideal wedding gift from a group of friends or family clubbing together. Please email us for more information about this service.
Can I protect my miniature wedding dress by keeping it in a glass case?
Yes, this is possible, depending on the size of your dress, and whether it has a train, a number of solutions can be found: from a Victorian glass dome for a smaller dress to a custom built acrylic case that is made to measure. We can advise you further on where these can be obtained.
Replica miniatures are delicate works of art, not intended to be used as toys.
For any other questions or inquiries, you could use the contact form below or you could contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org